:La Paris:
Me?

Je T'aime



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hi, welcome to my 'requirement room' (:


Tagboard!

Stupefy!


Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Your Name
Others:   


Loyalty

Hello whats up peeps? do you guys believe first in love sight? YES.
Then how you keep loyal to your relationships?

Yes, for me,
it's safe to say that I'm a loyal person because so far, there's only been one person who's truly owned my heart and I have gone through that "moving on" phase but to no avail. maybe I did moved on at that point of time. I tried to move on. but that person will always be in my heart and I'm pretty sure this sounds cliche but i'm positive that nobody can ever replace that person in my heart. Hahaha this is serious talk and if you guys wanna know, it is okay if many guys chase after me when everyone knows that I am a very loyal person and only one owns my heart.