:La Paris:
Me?

Je T'aime



Entries About Linkies Stuff

Hi, welcome to my 'requirement room' (:


Tagboard!

Stupefy!


Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Your Name
Others:   


Friends

"You have no reason to be sad my dear, look at those who is more unfortunate than you. Look at the blessing that u got, its a million more than your hardship. When sadness strikes, i will always look at the blessings i have It completely kills my sadness. It turn into shame that i could not apreciate"


Has this ever happened to you? You run into a friend you haven't spoken to in a while. You look at each other for a moment, wondering whether you should talk or not, cast awkward glances, and eventually go about your business. It's funny how two friends who were once inseparable can become complete strangers, isn't it?

Okay guys, so i have problems with my bestfriends. I dont know who's correct is it me or her? I sincerely say, i love her more that i love myself. I guess she did'nt care. She never will. We had fights because of WHITE LIES. Well actually this is it;

Friendships are built on trust. Many a confidence is shared between two 'good' friends, and once that confidence has been violated, then expect the friendship to be broken. It is difficult, and at times impossible to restore a friendship, and most of the time, it will never be the same. But if you work on trying to get along and fix things it may turn out to be a better situation.

I do think we'll never have the chance to get back. Yes, we are not meant to be a bestfriend till Jannah as what people always say. I am not a good friend. I feel so low, I feel down, I feel scared. Did i hurt her heart a lot? I am confused. I do love her, i told the whole world how much i love her i dont want to lose her. They'll never understand this.

I tweeted. But the tweets are not for her. I know, getting defensive will cause her to do the same which will make it hard for the two of us to work things out. I want to fix everything. Aishah, no you dont need to be an ego person. All you have to do is forgiving people's mistakes.


I think I should try to sit back and see another perspective besides my own. This is a situation where one needs to think critically. It's not simple to try to understand other people. Think about recent events that have gone on in her life. Try to understand the reason that our relationship got to such a heated level. Part of gaining understanding of another person's perspective may involve speaking to mutual friends or family members of that person. However I shall be careful though, because a mutual friend can be dangerous to talk to. They may be trying to manipulate the situation for their own benefit, or things that I say may inadvertently get twisted when they get back to the friend I am fighting with aite? But I believe all my good friend. I think i really need their helps. 



I wanna show her that I am really sorry :(
Aishah Dolhatta I miss you a lot :)

"A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument. A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight."

Lots of love,
Luna